They’re one of America’s favorite breakfast foods but can be detrimental for fat loss. Here’s how to make delicious pancakes for a lean and ripped body.
Who doesn’t enjoy pancakes? I’m willing to bet that you wish you could still eat pancakes and build a ripped body at the same time.
Well today I want to share with you another recipe form the Metabolic Cooking Book.
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
Makes 1 Serving (4 to 6 small pancakes)
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup oatmeal (dry)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of stevia
- 1 apple, diced finely
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Cooking spray
- First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature. After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender (except for the diced apple), spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan.
- When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake some of the diced apple.
- Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
- Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.
- Calories: 240
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
Now that you know how to fix these delecious apple pancakes, you need a Simple and Fast Way to prepare and eat delicious fat burning meals every day for the rest of your life!
But not just any cookbook. A cookbook that will fix your boring diet, speed up fat loss and reverse your slow metabolism.
So if you’re ready for a cookbook that will totally change the way you think about fat loss, plus bring a new joy of cooking into your life, it’s time that you picked up your copy of Metabolic Cooking.
Click Below to Get 20 FREE Fat Burning Recipes
About The Author: Tim Ernst