Training to failure is actually training your body for success.
Get a free muscle building report here==>5 Commandments to Maximal Muscle
When you work your muscles to complete failure, you just had a great workout. You broke down your muscles. Then when you rest your muscles, you begin to rebuild and grow them to a bigger size.
Just like in life…when you fail at something so many times on the same thing, you are actually bringing yourself to a place of success.
Look at all the great people from the past who failed but eventually succeeded.
1. Thomas Edison failed at making the light bulb 999 times before he made the 1,000 one work.
2. Michael Jordan got cut in the 10th grade from playing on the basketball team.
3. Steven Spielberg was rejected from his dream school, the University of Southern California, three times. He sought out an education somewhere else and dropped out to be a director.
4. Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor because he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” Several more of his businesses failed before the premiere of his movie Snow White. Today, most childhoods wouldn’t be the same without his ideas.
5. Albert Einstein didn’t speak until age four and didn’t read until age seven. His teachers labeled him “slow” and “mentally handicapped.” But Einstein just had a different way of thinking. He later won the Nobel prize in physics.
So don’t worry when you fail! You are eventually going to a place of being successful.
Want to build muscle and be successful in 8 weeks or less?
Go here==>Build Muscle in 8 Weeks or Less