Fat loss is a result of dieting and training. What do you do if you suddenly hit a plateau? Here are 3 fat loss hacks that will BUST through any plateau.
One of the most stubborn areas to burn fat is your lower belly. It’s no secret that diet and exercises play a major role for weight loss.
Here is a FREE 14 day protocol to losing ALL your lower belly bulge and “target” stubborn fat.
For more options you can try theses methods below:
Fat Loss Hack #1 Intermittent Fasting
Intermittent fasting is a fat loss plan that is often misunderstood by those who have heard about it.
There are also many people who don’t know about this type of weight loss plan, as it is not as popular as most other methods which are focused on fat loss.
Intermittent fasting however, is one of the most natural means anyone can employ to lose fat and to stay healthy.
Intermittent fasting is done by skipping meals, this means that a conscious effort is made to eat only at certain periods of the day.
Once the window or time frame that you have chosen to eat has passed then no meals should be consumed. It is essentially a decision to skip meals.
Lose Belly Fat Fast – Using Real Food WITHOUT Torture Diets!
The Fastest Way To Lose Fat Using Real Food WITHOUT Torture Diets While Eating WHAT You Want Using Intermittent Fasting
How Your Body Utilizes and Process Food
When you eat, your body immediately begins producing energy from the foods you are eating.
If you have just consumed foods high in carbohydrates and sugars your body is even more receptive to these, as it prefers to use energy produced from these sources.
Your body will spend a few hours producing energy this way, instead of burning the fat that is stored on your body, this does not help with fat loss.
Insulin, The Body’s Most Powerful Hormone
When you are fasting however, your body will use the fat on your body to produce energy because there is no readily available energy from food.
So when you fast, you are in essence forcing your body during a period of your choosing, to use the fat that it has been stored to produce the energy it needs.
While fasting may go against the conventional wisdom that advises that you eat six small meals a day for weight loss, there is a lot of logic behind why this kind of approach to weight loss makes perfect sense.
When you eat, your body releases the hormone insulin in order to keep your blood sugar level safe.
Insulin carries any excess glucose that the body produces out of the bloodstream to your liver, your muscles or fat cell storage.
Insulin, however is a double edged sword because not only does it take sugar out of the blood, it also increases the amount of fat that is stored.
So when you diet by choosing to eat six small meals a day, as is often recommended, you are essentially giving your body license to produce a hormone that increases fat, six times throughout the day.
By fasting intermittently you select the window during which insulin will be released, herein lies the advantage spoken about earlier.
This essentially puts the power of weight loss fully in your hands unlike so many other methods.
Also, when you fast the amount of growth hormone released is increased while you are sleeping and in the period immediately after fasting.
This release of growth hormones helps you to grow and build strong muscles.
There are several ways to do intermittent fasting.
- A.M. Fast – You may choose to skip breakfast and only eat from midday to maybe seven or eight in the evening. Others may choose to eat only in a four or a six hour period.
- 24 Hour Fast – You may also choose to eat as you normally would and then not eat for twenty four hours after that.
- Two A Day Intermittent Fasting – With this method, one takes restricted amounts of calories during two days and normal eating is done on the other five days.
- Alternate Day Fasting – This method involves total abstinence from all kinds of food for 24 hours followed by 24 hours of normal eating.
As you can see, this is an extremely flexible approach to weight loss and it allows the individual to choose which approach suits them best.
No matter which approach is taken, it is still considered intermittent fasting.
By cutting some of your meals out of your daily schedule, you are essentially eating less to lose weight.
However, there is much more to it than that, when you avoid eating certain meals, you are able to eat more in the periods that you choose to eat and this will work to your advantage.
Once you understand how this type of food consumption works, you will understand why intermittent fasting will help you lose weight.
Fat Loss Hack #2 Keto & Cyclical Ketogentic Dieting
Ketogenic Diet Macros
- Typically, the ketogenic diet consists of only 30-50 grams of carbohydrates a day.
- High in fat (Here are 7 fatty food for a flat stomach that are delicious)
- Moderate Protein
The beginning of a ketogenic diet can be challenging for some who are not used to eating a very low carbohydrate diet.
You’ll probably experience a lack of energy and brain fog as your body is in the beginning stages of making a metabolic shift.
This shift is simply your body beginning to use fat for fuel rather than glucose.
Your brain and body actually prefers to run on keytones rather than glucose for energy.
The goal here is to use the fat on your body as fuel rather than glucose (from sugar or carbs) to burn fat and for overall daily energy requirements.
This method are for guys who are above the 12-15% body fat range and desire to drop fat quickly while maintaining muscle mass.
Basically you’ll start your week with a high fat, moderate protein diet ultra low carb diet.
Benefits of Keto Diet
- One study found that people on a ketogenic diet lost 2.2 times more weight than those on a calorie-restricted low-fat diet. Triglyceride and HDL cholesterol levels also improved. 
- Ketogenic diets reduce hunger and lower food intake significantly more than do high-protein, medium-carbohydrate nonketogenic diets. 
- Keto diet is currently being used to treat several types of cancer and slow tumor growth. 
- Study found that the ketogenic diet improved insulin sensitivity by 75%. 
- The ketogenic diet can improve risk factors like body fat, HDL levels, blood pressure and blood sugar. 
- Ketogenic diets can lead to weight loss and favorable changes in serum triglycerides and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol. 
- Studies show Keto Helps Improve Acne 
- The Effects of Ketogenic Dieting on Body Composition, Strength, Power, and Hormonal Profiles in Resistance Training Males. 
- Body composition and hormonal responses to a carbohydrate-restricted diet. 
- Ketogenic diet’s affect on strength and performance. 
Cyclical Ketogenic diets (popularized by Jonh Kiefer’s Carb Nite) have great benefits for people who want a little more flexibility for consuming carbs on one day of the weekend or everyday, post workout only,
Another great advantage to cyclical ketogenic diets is when you have a carb load day you restore the levels of glycogen, therefore recovery can be improved over the following week.
The reason for this is that it takes a few days to deplete glycogen stores before your body goes back into ketosis.
This method also re-sets leptin levels in the body so that fat loss can continue due to the overfeeding of carbohydrates.
To be quite honest, this approach also gives people a psychological break from abstaining carbs or keeping ultra low carb throughout the week.
2 Examples Of Cyclical Ketogenic Dieting
- Evening Post Workout Carbs – The goal is to eat a high fat, moderate protein diet everyday at the start of your day. Towards the end of your day, the best time to consume carbohydrates is after resistance training between 3-7 p.m. which will increase muscular insulin sensitivity, specifically, high glycemic carbs. How many grams of carbs you should consume will all depend on your goals, but I would recommend anywhere between 300-500 grams.
- Once A Week Cheat Day – This method are for guys who are above the 12-15% body fat range and desire to drop fat quickly while maintaining muscle mass. Basically you’ll start your week with a high fat, moderate protein diet ultra low carb diet. You should only consume 30-50 grams of carbs towards the end of your day, after resistance training between 3-7 p.m. Continue this regimen for seven days. On your seventh day, you will continue to have your high fat, moderate protein diet for the first part of your day, as mentioned above. However, this time instead of consuming 30-50 grams of carbs after training, you’ll consume as many carbs as possible until bed time. After your 4-6 hour re-feed day, you’ll revert to the high fat, moderate protein low carb diet for another seven days, only consuming 30-50 grams of carbs post p.m. training.
Fat Loss Hack #3 Training Fasted
Many people think that training fasted is when your stomach is empty but it’s much more than that. It has a lot to do with how your body breaks down and absorbs food.
You can get in the BEST shape of your life doing 8-10 minute body-weight circuits WITHOUT ever stepping foot in a gym
When you consume food they’re broken down into different kinds of molecules. These molecules are released into the blood stream and causes insulin to spike as well.
Insulin’s job is to shuttle theses molecules into the cell. Insulin levels can be elevated for several hours depending on how much food you consume.
As soon as you consume food your body processes and absorbs them resulting in being in a fed state. When your body is finished processing food, insulin begins to decline to a lower level or base line level.
Once insulin drops, your body goes back into a fasted state. So in a sense, your body goes from fasted to fed all day long depending on how much you eat throughout the day.
- When training in a fed state your body is still breaking the food down while insulin is elevated.
- When training in a fasted state your body’s insulin levels are low or at a baseline level.
Your Body Does Not Burn Fat While In The Fed State
When you consume food before hitting the gym, insulin is released and your body will use that food for energy.
If you are trying to lose fat it would be ideal to train in a fasted state as you’ll use body-fat for energy rather than the food you consumed an hour prior to training.
Think of it like this, if your body has a surplus of food before training it has no reason to use body-fat for energy to get you through your workout.
When food isn’t present and being processed it has no choice but to use the fat on your body to fuel your workouts.
For a more in depth view as to training fasted, see more here – http://turnaroundfitness.com/training-fasted-produced-muscle-fat-loss/
If you have run into a fat loss plateau, these 3 hacks will help aid you into losing weight and fat again.
What’s important to remember is that these are NOT diets but rather lifestyle changes that are fun and flexible based on your lifestyle.
Give them a try and let me know how it goes!
When all the pieces are put together, The Carb Nite® Solution is your BEST choice. Carb Nite strips away the body fat for as long as you stay on the diet. And the most exciting benefit: when you end the diet, hormone levels are right where you need them to stay thin!Forget about the uncontrollable weight gain caused by the aftermath of other diets—now you finally have your solution…
Introducing The Carb Nite® Solution
The Carb Nite® Solution gives you complete control over the body’s metabolism and lets you shed stubborn body fat once and for all—from the first 20 to those final few pounds.
It doesn’t matter if you need to lose 20, 30, 50 lbs or more.
The solution is…The Carb Nite® Solution.
It doesn’t matter if your goal is to strip the last 10 pounds to get in that bikini or you are looking to get high school skinny again.
With The Carb Nite® Solution you’ll have the tool in your tool box that will give you life-long weight control.