Building BIGGER biceps peak will require 2 critical exercises. You’ll also need to eat a certain amount of calories to make them GROW. Here’s a full proof formula you can use to get BIGGER arms FASTER.
As a guy who struggles to build bigger biceps peak, you have perform certain exercises and eat a certain amount of calories in order to make them grow effectively.
First I’ll talk about the diet and then training.
- Calories. Just take your body-weight (in lbs) and multiply by 19. This is how many calories you’ll need everyday in order to bulk up and make those biceps peak GROW
- Carbs. Carbs is going to be the most critical macro-nutrient you’ll need to make those arms look bigger and fuller. On upper body days, consume 2 grams of carbs per pound of body-weight. On Lower body days, consume 3 grams of carbs per pound of body-weight
- Protein. Aim to consume 1 gram of protein per pound of body-weight.
If you’re having trouble building muscle in general and want to gain a little bit more weight, here’s how to construct your weekly routine using these 6 CRITICAL rules=>
There are 2 kinds of people who have different arm development:
- There are those who have thick arms but no peak
- Then there are those who have a great peak but no width.
Everyone falls into one of these 2 categories and depending on how your arm looks, you’ll have to train them differently.
Here are 2 bicep exercises you can do if you have no bicep width and 2 more exercises for building bicep peaks.
Exercises for bicep width for hitting the short head (Brachialis):
- Hammer Curls
- Spider Curls
Exercises for bicep peak for hitting the long head:
- Incline dumbbell curls (elbows close to your sides)
- Standing dumbbell curls (elbows close to your sides)
ONE LAST THING…
You need to train your triceps just as hard as your biceps if not more.
Your triceps makes up 2/3 of your arm so the BIGGER your triceps, the BIGGER your arms will actually appear.
On the following page is a complete workout to fill in that gap for your biceps.