So today I’m giving away one of the top recipes from Anabolic Cookingso you can reward yourself with a delicious treat after a super tough workout.
I like it because there are no harmful additives that normally go into regular take-out pizza. Imagine, enjoying pizza guilt-free while still building muscle! And this only takes 20-25 minutes to make or just 15 minutes if you have all the ingredients before hand.
Don’t forget, Anabolic Cooking doubles in price on Sunday night. This week only you can save $40 off the regular price.
CHICKEN PIZZA! (Directly from Anabolic Cooking)
• 6oz of diced Chicken Breasts
• 2 Tbsp of Perfect Spaghetti Sauce (see Salads, Soups and Sides section)
or any healthy commercial spaghetti sauce. The Perfect Spaghetti Sauce
can be found on page 152 of Anabolic Cooking.
• 1/3 cup of low-fat Mozzarella
• 1 Whole Wheat Pita Bread
• 1/4 cup sliced Mushrooms
• 1/4 cup diced Green Pepper
• 1/4 cup diced Red Pepper
• 1/4 cup chopped onions
• Salt and Pepper
1. Cook chicken separately.
2. Spread Spaghetti Sauce on one side of the Pita Bread
3. Top with chicken and veggies
4. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper
5. Bake in Oven at 375 Degrees F. for 15 minutes or until pita bread is crusty.
***Cool Tip from the Muscle Cook: when the Pizza is nearly done, turn
it to broil and watch carefully as the cheese turns to a golden brown
just like the real thing.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
• Calories: 410
• Protein: 44g
• Carbohydrates: 36g
• Fat: 10g