Can You Really Get Fit in as Little as 4 Minutes? The unbelievable answer is, YES! TORCH “Stubborn” Belly Fat In 4 Minutes A Day WITHOUT A Gym Membership.
Lately, I’ve been telling people they don’t have to “pound the pavement” or hit the treadmill for hours on end to get fit and lose belly fat.
HIIT (high-intensity interval training) and body-weight circuits are gaining tremendous popularity. And for good reason: It works.
When it comes to burning body fat, losing embarrassing belly fat, improving cardiovascular fitness, longer does not necessarily mean better.
In fact, with Tabata workouts, it’s possible to get fit in as little as four minutes a day.
According to Japanese research, a mere >> 4 minutes of Metabolic Zone Training™ just 4 times a week, can improve your anaerobic capacity by 28%, your aerobic power by 15% — in as little as 6 weeks. ONLY 16 minutes per week! 
The greatest benefit of Tabata training is that it can be adapted to fit just about anyone’s fitness level, and is very effective for losing fat or specifically, belly fat.
Tabata training consists of eight rounds of ultra-high-intensity exercises in a specific 20-seconds-on, 10-seconds-off interval.
This circuit is repeated eight times to equal one Tabata. Altogether, these eight circuits add up to four total minutes of exercise!
In order to reap the benefits from this form of HIIT training, it’s vital that you step out of your comfort zone. And, when you go outside your comfort zone, you’re also likely to break through previous weight loss plateaus by challenging your body.
Benefits of Tabata Workouts
And, there’s more good news. Besides burning more fat and improving aerobic conditioning, some other benefits of Tabata workouts include:
- Improved insulin sensitivity
- Increased calorie-burning muscle
- Stress relief
- Logistics and convenience
Who doesn’t like efficient and effective?
Now, you really don’t have any more excuses when it comes to fitting exercise into your busy schedule.
Try something new with the Tabata protocol and get fit in as little as four minutes a day!
You’ll do two sets of each exercise before moving on to the next for a total of eight sets.
- 5-Minute Warm Up
- Jumping Jacks—Perform as many jumping jacks as you can for 20 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat for a total of two sets. Rest again for 10 seconds before progressing to the next exercise.
- Bodyweight Squats—Perform for as many body-weight squats as you can in 20 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat for a total of two sets before progressing to the next exercise.
- Bodyweight Lunges—Perform as many alternating lunges as you can in 20 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat twice, rest for 10 seconds, then move on to the next exercise.
- Push-ups—Perform as many push-ups as you can in 20 seconds then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat twice, and you’re done!
 C. Bass, “Forget the Fat-Burn Zone: High Intensity Aerobics Amazingly Effective,” Clarence and Carol Bass, www.cbass.com, 1997.